Tiny man pleasing his Giantess woman

As a 40-foot-tall giantess, I was used to standing out in a crowd. People would gasp and stare at me wherever I went, but there was one tiny man who caught my eye. He was only a few inches tall, but he had a big heart and an even bigger desire to please me.

From the moment we met, he showered me with gifts and attention. He would spoil me with money and presents, always eager to do whatever he could to make me happy. He knew that I loved food, so he would buy me gift cards to all my favorite restaurants, allowing me to indulge in all the delicious treats I desired.

Despite our drastic size difference, we quickly formed a unique bond. He would climb up my giant body to sit on my shoulder, whispering sweet words of admiration and adoration in my ear. I couldn't help but chuckle at his antics, finding his devotion both endearing and amusing.

No matter how many times I told him that he didn't need to go to such lengths to please me, he never stopped. He was determined to show me just how much he cared, even if it meant spending all his savings on me.

In the end, it wasn't the gifts or the money that won me over, but his genuine love and dedication. I may have been a giant among men, but he proved that size didn't matter when it came to matters of the heart. And for that, I was grateful to have him by my side, even if he was just a tiny man in a world of giants.